Wednesday, April 18, 2012

So much gray!


Goodale, originally uploaded by Filipina Sakura.


This is Goodale, another gray project. I say that because the last 3 FO's have all been different shades of gray. I'm in desperate need to have a pop of color somewhere! I apologize this is not a good picture of it. One of these days I'll get a decent full length mirror at home so I don't take these pictures in the office restroom.


I finished the knitting over a year ago. From what I remember, Madelinetosh's Pashmina was a dream to knit up and I love how drapey the garment turned out. Overall, I'm a teenie weenie bit underwhelmed with the final product. Yes, the little details are very cute, but not on me. Wearing it for the first time today I found the pocket flaps (the fronts that are folded) a bit flimsy. They don't stay folded back and it looks awful. They'll have to be sewn down to lay flat. Eventually I'll warm up to it the more I wear it.


The rest of my knitting agenda is finishing all the WIPs I've put on hold. I have high hopes to have Saroyan done....soon?

No comments: