Thursday, December 21, 2006

It works!

My knitting blog is up and running again! I thought I lost it all too. Phew! Blogger has had some changes so I needed to republish the site. Once I get all my gift knitting done I'll finally post pics of everything that I've been making.

I churned out a scarf in two nights for a friend and I totally forgot to take a picture of it. Grrr. I think it turned out great and my friend was so impressed by my knitting that the reaction I got made me feel like all the effort was worth making the scarf. *grin* Here is a picture of the pattern I used:


...except imagine it in black, beige, chocolate and cinnamon stripes. It was a really easy and mindless knit. It was made with Karabella Aurora 8 yarn....very soft 100% Italian merino wool. I used size 13, 36-inch circular needles. I went to the yarn store again and decided to make a few more for other loved ones. Only 3 days till Xmas!!! I need to get a move on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its back!! I kept meaning to tell you I was having trouble looking at it. Did you finish your shopping yesterday? Are you sleeping in right now you biotch?!! ;) So I'm thinking you should tell me stuff I need to know before I start my big lucrative knitting career. Start with the top 5 things I must know BEFORE I start. :) I love you biotch! Have a merry christmas!

signed - lonely in Engineer Land