Monday, September 10, 2007

It's Official

I fucking hate knitting lace patterns. Absolutely hate it with the fire of a thousand suns. For real.


I'm working on my filigree scarf with the yarn I purchased from Artfibers in SF. I was doing just fine until I lost concentration about 3 inches in. Bah! I'm the only one who'll care or notice the mistakes but it's still annoys me to no end trying to figure out how I screwed up. I know I'm not that far into the scarf but I'm not the kind of knitter that will frog and start over unless I've really messed things up.

I got a surprise thank you gift from my brother and his girlfriend for dog sitting for them back in July. =) A tote bag from knitty.com!!!


It was very thoughtful of them. Do they know me or what?!

I also found myself at Imagiknit yesterday. Fortunately I found parking a block away uphill. I can never walk away empty handed! I purchased enough yarn to make the Juliet cardigan. I chose Brown Sheep Cotton Fleece in Slate Charcoal.

I nearly had a heart attack getting back to my car but this store is worth it. I totally forgot to look at the button section there before I left. Then again, it'll be an excuse to go back to pick out yarn for the Trapeze cardi. I'm always thinking ahead when it comes to the next project. =)

2 comments:

Erin said...

Oh that is such a pretty color. the scarf is going to be gorgeous.

jeaniebeanie said...

I love the yarn color! I think it'll go great with the gray color of the cardigan. =)