Friday, December 14, 2007

Second time around

Back in August or September I started one sock. It's twin never saw the light of day. It came out wonky and huge. I felt defeated, gave up, and moved on to other projects. Since this is a Christmas gift I'm on a knitting deadline now. I frogged the unfortunate sock last weekend and made myself knit it over. I am halfway done with the second sock. I notice myself slowing down with the 2nd sock and dragging it out. I would love to learn how to knit 2 socks on circular needles at the same time. It wouldn't take me 5 months to finish a pair of socks.

2 comments:

E said...

Isn't second sock syndrome the worst? They look great though. :) I tried the 2 socks on 2 circs and just couldn't do it - had to go back to the DPNs. Keep at it - it'll be done before you know it.

jeaniebeanie said...

It's absolutely the worst! I have the same problem with mitts too.