Sunday, April 26, 2009

Pucker: Home Stretch? Think again.

Yikes this photo hurts my eyes! I was experimenting with a new app on my iPhone that is supposed to fix low light photos I've taken with it. The yarn does have a lot of sheen but not that much.

I'm on my last skein of yarn and of course on the last bit of the instructions to finish off the neck and sleeve shaping I have to join in a new ball of yarn. I thought of just creating 2 balls out of the one last one I have but realized that I will need another new skein so I'll have enough for seaming the edges of the front and back together. Bah! Now I need to call up a few not so close LYS' to find one of the most unpopular colors of Berroco Seduce or suck it up and order it online. I would've had enough if I did as Andra from the WEBS booth at Stitches West instructed me to but I like my garments a little longer than she had imagined for me. She was also taking into account my vertically challenged body. This is why I went home with 2 less skeins of Seduce than I should have.

Oh well. I suppose I don't have any excuse now to not get off my ass and get some cleaning done. Although, I do have that vest I've been needing to get seamed up and finished. I can get that done and off my list of WIPs instead.

The other side of me is wondering why the hell I'm indoors when I should be outdoors enjoying the sunny weather. I could do the finishing outside in the backyard. That's a fantastic idea!

No comments: