Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Facing the truth

I'm going to frog my Wicked. There I said it. *ugh!!* WHY?

After trying it on numerous times over the weekend I was getting a bad feeling that it wasn't fitting like it should. It's a tad too big so I'm going to re-knit it a size smaller. Of course I just ordered 2 more skeins of yarn for it because I'm down to my last skein and still have 6 more inches of sweater to go before I get to the bottom. Also the sleeves and pocket aren't done either.

MAN!!! I knew I should've stopped as soon as tried it on. On the bright side, I'll feel better when I'm wearing a sweater that is the correct size and fit on me. I'm just a little worried that I might have to knit this sweater a lot to get it the way I like it. Crap! I won't be surprised if I don't finish it before it gets too warm outside.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh no! I am so sorry to hear this about your wicked. I know how hard you have worked on this..Well, no matter what, it is going to look great once it is finished! Keep up the good work. -ek