Monday, March 26, 2007

Wicked: Finished

Voila! My first sweater. Finished March 25, 2007.


This project was quite a learning experience. I'm pretty satisfied with it but also not totally loving the way it's fitting on me. It's definitely better than last time. The sleeves and the neckline didn't exactly turn out the way I wanted. They're huge!!!! I'm still a novice at this so I wasn't sure where I could've tweaked the pattern to make it work for my odd body shape. I probably would've used one less skein of yarn too.

I like it. I'll get a lot of use out of it when I attend the evening A's games. I'll be the one in the obnoxious green sweater.

Now on to my next project....fingerless gloves. In green of course.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! ITS GORGEOUS!!!!!! You are so fricken talented I can't stand it!!!!!!!! DO you love it?????

I am totally in awe right now!

jeaniebeanie said...

Thank you BBFF!!! You're too kind. =)

Erin said...

It turned out to be a beautiful sweater! Good Job Jean...way to stick with it - it looks great I can't wait to see in next month!