Tuesday, March 20, 2007

OHHH gotta make these!!!

I'm halfway through re-knitting Wicked. You bet I'll be working on smaller projects after I'm done, like these:








Aren't these darling? Instant gratification slippers is what I'll call them. The first time I saw the pattern I didn't think anything of it. Honestly, I didn't like it. After seeing so many different ways of making it I changed my mind. There's a smaller pattern for "wee" ones too. C-U-T-E !!!



I found this cami top in a japanese knitting site. I LOVE it but can't make it unless I find someone to translate the pattern for me. I don't even know where to begin buying the pattern. So sad this one won't be on my list. *pout*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute cute cute!!! The little slippers are totally cute. That would be a fantabulous Christmas present for your coworkerd doncha think??? HINT HINT????

lol

I've still only knitted my square. Its perty though.