Sunday, June 10, 2007

Knitting Hiatus

I really don't have a good excuse for not updating lately but I do have a lot of excuses. :) The weather has been getting warm and last thing I want to do is knit. I lost the knitting bug when I left for Vegas last month. I've been working on my Rusted Root sweater on and off. More off than on though. I try to bring it wherever I go in case I have some time to work on it. It didn't really work. Last week I spent so much time on BART going to the ballgames and I brought it to 3 of the 4 games. I didn't touch it at all except when I pulled it out of my bag and threw it in the back seat of my car when I realized I was carrying too much in my bag. 2/3 of a sweater and a skein of yarn takes up a lot of room! My goal is to finish before July. That's not too bad, right?

No comments: