Saturday, April 28, 2007

I f*cked up!


I f*cked up!
Originally uploaded by Filipina Sakura.

This morning I woke up thinking about the progress I'm making and that this sweater hasn't given me any trouble. I wanted to do some more rounds before I have to get ready to go out.

A few minutes ago I came to the sad realization 45 rounds into the pattern that I missed the M1 stitch before the lace pattern. I frickin' effing f*cking messed up sooooooo bad. It's not so bad just looking at it but knowing me it'll bug me forever if I keep going.

I'm trying to not go running through the house screaming. Instead I want to cry.

Back to the start...

*Update*

I DID go run through the house screaming. Then I flopped on my bed and had a temper tantrum like a teenaged girl who had her cell phone taken away. The cotton fleece is all ripped out. Bah.

*Update No. 2*

After reading the SKC blog, I found out I was wrong about where that M1 stitch is supposed to go. It actually goes somewhere else. I'm such a knitting rookie and so thankful for the tips I've found in KALs.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oddly enough I took away a cell phone from a teenage girl last week and you're right....its NOT pretty......

jeaniebeanie said...

It isn't. It's like satan takes over your body.

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.