Saturday, July 14, 2007

Rusted Root Completed

Started Re-knitting: April 28, 2007
Finished: July 14, 2007
Materials: A little over 4 skeins of Brown Sheep Cotton Fleece, Size 6 ciruclars for body, Size 4 circulars for finishing

I actually finished it weeks ago in June, but didn't weave in the ends until today. It's a bit fitted for my "curvy" body. When I block it I hope I can stretch out some parts where I need it. I've never worked with cotton before so I'm not sure if it will work.

I'm trying to figure out what to make to use up that last skein. I looked up some projects in Ravelry.com and I think I'm going to make a grocery tote bag...doing my part to help the environment.

Speaking of Ravelry.com, check it out. I was invited to the community a month ago and you can see other knitter's projects and get ideas on one site. Pretty neat.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Nicely Done, Jean!

This is a beautiful FO!