Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Almost halfway done

Pretty pretty colors against my flannel polar bear bed sheets. :/ Shut up! So what if they're juvenile! They were on sale when I got them and a girl needs to keep warm in the middle of winter.

So far I have used 2.5 balls of the Noro Silkgarden. WOO! This all better be worth it. For some reason I'm not all that thrilled about the colorway of the yarn. It's pretty, but I really should've held out for the red shade I wanted. At this point the pattern is very repetitive. This section I am working on now I have to repeat 12 times and I'm only on repeat 6. AAAHHHH!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!! I think the color is brilliant and you will be a queen in it....

This reminds me I need to call my new Knitting Mistress. You would be my Knitting Mistress if you were closer.