Sunday, January 28, 2007

Argosy: The beginning

The current project that I am working on is Knitty's Argosy scarf pattern. It's a tricky pattern if you're not paying attention. I am making myself finish it before I move on to the next project. HA! Who am I kidding, right? I have no restraint. It's a very light scarf, better used for when it gets chilly on a late spring night.



I started it about 2 weeks ago and put it aside to finish up Clapotis. I am doing the Noro Silk Garden Lite Version and chose color 2017. So far I like the yarn color so much better than what I used for Clapotis. I know I loved the color when I started Clapotis too so maybe I shouldn't get too excited about this colorway either. I'll wish for the best anyway.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I still can't believe you don't love the clapotis color. Its so pretty!! LOVE IT DAMN YOU!!!

This is pretty too, however I am not skipping ahead on your blog (I read in date order)....so I am afraid the jumble of yarn on your next entry may be this :( I will say a small prayer to the knitting gods for that to not be true.