Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Clapotis: DONE!!

TAAA DAAAAAA!!!


















Started: December 9, 2006

Finished: January 20. 2007

I would've finished this in less than a month if I didn't have those last minute Xmas gifts to knit up.

Mana seems to like it. He wouldn't move. I think I'll like it better after I block it. Right now...not so much. It actually looks better in the pictures. It's also a little shorter than I like it when used as a scarf. I should've made one more increase to make it longer. Maybe the blocking will help stretch it out.

I bought 6 skeins of Noro Silkgarden and it took a little over 5 balls to make this with size 8 circular Addi Turbos. This leaves me with a lot of yarn left that I don't know what to do with.

I'll try blocking it tonight. If I ever do this again, I'll plunk down the big bucks and use yarn that the pattern called for.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BEEEAAUUUTIFULLL!!!! You are so talented that I can't stand it!! Thank God you're MY friend...I reap the benefits of said talent with gorgeous gifts. :) THANK YOU.

Sheldon is cute too. Maybe someday I will be good enough to make one too!!

Ok....back to work....Oh, and I was thinking of starting a blog just to vent and talk bad about stuff....but then I realized the only person I would ever let read it would be you, and I already do that via email!! ha!