Sunday, January 14, 2007

Clapotis Update #?: Will it ever end?!

My Clapotis is coming along. I've got one last ball of Noro to go. I've been working on it on and off over the weekend. I'm too lazy to post a pic right now. I think I'll wait until I'm completely done with it before I post it again. I've got less than 100 rows to go.

We had dinner with Bubba's family tonight and I brought my knitting with me. Everyone reminded me to keep it out of reach before we sat down for dinner. I didn't want a repeat of what happened last time his niece got a hold of my knitting. From the look in her eye she wanted to get her little hands on it.

OK...back to work while I watch Brothers and Sisters. EEEEE!!! The blonde guy who played Samantha's young boyfriend on Sex in the City is in this episode. Nice...

No comments: