Tuesday, February 27, 2007

I've been bad

I've been so addicted to getting through the endless amount of boring knitting rounds of Wicked that I've been knitting when I shouldn't be. It's really bad. I broke it out during my commute to and from work. During my 45 min-1 hr commute each way, my car doesn't move much - at least 20 min of idling. I'm not proud of it but I put my time to good use. Then at work I have Wicked out on my desk or I hide it in my lap and I start knitting as soon as my co-worker across the way leaves her area...normally for a smoke. That gives me 10-15 minutes to get through a round. I know. Bad. It hasn't been so busy at work so it's ok. Right? Shut up. I don't have a problem.

In between my knitting spurts and pretending to work, I found a site that had this pattern:
Isn't that totally adorable? I want to nibble on those little legs cuz these booties make them so cute!!! They almost look like Uggs...but for indoor use. I have to make these, but in adult size. I Googled for the adult size pattern and BAM! I found it:

Another project to add to my list of things to knit.

And for giggles, I found this too:


Don't you knitters agree?

No comments: